SMI ECOBLOC ERGON VMAG/VMAS Series – Stretch-blow moulding, filling and capping integrated system with output rate up to 33,600 bph (0.5L)
The integrated system of stretch-blow moulding, filling and capping featured by SMI ECOBLOC® ERGON VMAG/VMAS series combines the functions of a rotary stretch-blow moulder, of an electronic rotary filler and of a rotary capper.
The ECOBLOC® integrated system stands out for:
- compact modular frame, with a wide choice of customization options;
- latest technology innovations adopted in the machine design;
- perfect synchronization between the “dry” environment of the stretch-blow moulding module and the “wet” environment of the filling module;
- minimum number of transfer star wheels, as the stretch-blow moulding module and the filling/capping module stand ”back to back”, with no need for connecting conveyors;
- operating and maintenance costs dramatically cut;
- outstanding price/quality ratio.
SMI’s ECOBLOC® ERGON VMAG/VMAS series models are the ideal solution for manufacturing, filling and capping PET, PEN and PP containers of many different sizes and shapes, from the simplest to the most complex and innovative. Combining stretch-blow moulding, filling and capping in one single machine offers major economic benefits:
- no need for a rinser, accumulation conveyors and conveyors between the blower and the filler;
- virtual elimination of container contamination risks;
- considerable reduction of line inefficiency causes;
All models are equipped with an innovative bottle transfer system, minimizing the risks of product contamination and increasing the machine’s overall performance; ECOBLOC® ERGON VMAG/VMAS integrated systems can be employed in the bottling lines of the following products:
- FLAT WATER and MILK (VMAG Models)
- EDIBLE OIL (VMAS Models)